Station Station

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday at the Seventies

It was bizarre without Meara today.
But Farm came in with her farmer, which was probably the cutest thing I saw today.
I asked what they had been up to, and she said, "cuddling..." among others.
Then they swam over to a booth and both sat on the same side so they could cuddle.
I have begun talking about Erin's birthday party to everyone I see, and they all seem really enthralled with the jungle theme, but they all want to dress like Tarzan.
Today Sabri felt the cookies I baked him for crunchiness, and concluded that they were not good because they were going to be too crunchy.
Today it also became official that Fice likes Jamon more than me.
I am convinced that the two are linked (subpar cookies and subpar feelings for LL).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home