Station Station

Friday, February 25, 2005

Somethings are more important than others. station. STATION.

#1. Looks like I win the nerdiness competition at station station. Farm, Erin and Lindsay... you can come to ME with questions of a nerdy nature.
#2. PROBLEM. We have an opossum living by our garbage cans. Meara told me so. She saw it and it hissed at a pedestrian. This is bad. If I run around screaming and crying about creatures... blame it on the rodent. Let's name him. How about crusty mouth? hah hah HAH.
#3. The Burning was a success. Much flame, good friends, too much beer.
#4. My associate and I are going to go to the Bahamas in 2006 for the grand opening of the new UNDERWATER HOTEL. We want to hang out in our hotel room while watching sharks swim outside our windows. Feel free to give us money to fund the trip. It will be expensive. Maybe I'll start a jar. Maybe we should have a fundraiser.
#5. My quarter-life-crisis is still going pretty smoothly. The cutting and burning has helped. Painting as well.
#6. Can somebody please tell me WHY OH WHY? Erin. Where in the hell have you been this week. I'm getting feisty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home