Station Station

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

LIBERATION Station!

PEOPLE! Today is freedom day. After two awful months of splint wearing doom I am finally free. It IS OFFICIAL! gathering at station station to burn the "fuck mother fuckers" into ash. 10:00 pm. Be there or have no support for my freedom and remove yourself from my buddy list. (hah. I dont even have one of those.) I'm feeling so damn radical today. uuuuuuuh! ULTIMATE CONTROL IS MINE!

also. Lindsay. Last night when you came into our room and said "You go to bed so early..." and I snarled back "NO. I DON'T." and you said "uh. okay..." sorry about that. angry bite. I was asleep.

zip. snap. button.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger erin said...

oh mollie oh mollie oh mollie i have not seen you in two days i am so exhausted from doing stuff and stuff and this other stuff and before i forget that other stuff i have much to tell you from two days ago. my inarticulation and avoidance is at it again and my phone is broken but i am doing well! i shall see you at the burning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home