Station Station

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This is not my property. station.

I have decided to start a band of gypsies. Things that gypsies do:
1. play tambourines
2. have small pets
3. wear articles of clothing that do not belong themselvesishnesses
4. eat their fruits and vegetables
5. Ride the bus
6. have awesome jungle parties (heh heh)
7. Eat candy
8. rob people
9. stick bobby pins in each others noses (optional)
10. dance

and so. if you are interested, give me a call. ship sails on march 5th.

on a side note.
I saw cute jacket kid this morning. he never sits by me. pout.
Lindsay. You chocolate sneaking bitch. You are perfect for my band of gypsies. Sign up today!
I am exausted.
Last night I saw a man on the 1300 block of Walton whatever watering his conifer from his 2nd story apartment window. It was amazing. This sealed the deal for best valentines day ever. (other amazing activities include but are not restricted to: awesome bus ride, pizza, disguise, stickers, buttons, and my new borrowed shirt that I promise not to start on fire.)

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home