Station Station

Friday, February 04, 2005

Stop looking aT my COat!

lindsay,
since you confronted me with the dilemma this morning of which coat to wear because it is unseasonably warm but still winter, i have thought all day about my selection. people are starring at my coat like i am ridiculous for wearing a long coat in february. geez. i think we need to have a conference...i hope we can all reach a consensus tomorrow over our discussion of the constitution. i hope everyone is excited about my speech on free speech and mollie's on the right to bear arms, you know like GUNS and stuff.

ov e r and o ut I D A APPLE B ROOG _ _

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

Erin, I'm sorry to have made this an issue for you. However, your advice to me was right on target this morning. My purple coat has served quite nicely on this hot February day. Looking forward to speeches tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home