Station Station

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nervous Purvis

I I I I I I am a nervous wreck today. I went to bed with an explodingly full head last night, which was probably my first mistake. I tried to sleep but my head wouldn't shut up! Then I got up at six and a half, and had two cups of strong black coffee. That was my second mistake. I I I I I knew I had to give a presentation at 1 pm, but had two classes between then and then, so I worked on my materials before and after, but had to sit through these classes just shaking from all the confusion of how my materials would materialize. Then I presented my present present presentation, and...felt....so....calm....and...collected....but then after it was over I was so so so hungry and I could feel my calves shaking when I walked to the Med Cafe, where I drank some soup and gulps and gulps of jittery water. There is nothing to worry about, really, but I can't stop shakkkkking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home