Station Station

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Whatevaaaa.

Why is it that exboyfriends have a superhuman ability to pull at your heartstrings?
Today I saw a tube of toothpaste on the road. Someone is not being very responsible with their dental hygiene.
Today I took my spanish test and kicked its ass.
Tomato soup is one of the most versitle food products in the universe.
I am full of tomato soup.
Linz, let's have that tea.
Being a florist is one of the most awesome jobs ever.
I really REALLY need to do laundry.
I have this artery in my finger under my scar tissue that is quite visable and if I press on it I can see the blood flow stop and then when I release the pressure the blood continues its flow with vigor.
I am very much alive today.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

Maybe it's because for awhile they knew you better than anyone.

I keep fantasizing about doing laundry. Wouldn't that be great?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home