Station Station

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I call this post "Snow Plows are EVIL" right guys?

1. Snow plows. back with vengance. Snow plows are the kind of things that I expect to have ightmares about. Chasing me... such and such... like a video game... hurry fast or it will eat YOU ALIVE!

2. If peoples words were to magically materialize as they came out of their mouths the results would be as follows: Lindsays words would be in script. something medium sized, not too scribbly, medium. medium is key. Erins words would be in lowercase... soft font, but not too round. moderate amount of straight lines. Nates words would be in symbols... but somehow we would be able to read them... it would be sensible. Mearas words would be in a bold font, a mix of uppercase and lowercase, but all the same size. Jonathans words would appear on paper. They would go straight from his mouth to a solid object if no paper were to be found. Times new roman.

3. Jenny Berge: Lioness

4. There is little boy who gets on my bus (#3, 8.10@capsq) every morning. He has a green coat and the sweetest little snow boots. His front teeth are like chicklets...adoreable. He looks like he plays with legos. Among all of the professionals and students, this little boy (he's maybe 8) saunters on to the bus, as if it aint no thang, and takes a seat. Just hangs tight until his stop. I am amazed by this little boy. If I were him I would be so uncomfortable among a slew of adults... the only child on the bus. I'm going to talk to him one of these days... take his picture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home