Station Station

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hey Gemeni! The stars have some words of advice for you today. Hold on for details. station.

1. Scorpio.
2.Bronze.
3. 4.

AND. I have bleached and scrubbed and washed (w/ murphys oil soap no doubt) our public spaces. Sans the living room. Do not fret about the pile of armchairs and lamps in the hallway. They are there to block any and everyone from entering the living room as I have yet to do the living room. I ran out out passion and daylight. I will proceed with my manic spring cleaning after spanish class. DO NOT FRET! I AM ON A MISSION. it will happen.

I cannot smell anything today. too much bleach. erhe. sneeze.

Also mission. Buy sunglasses and lunch with Chip. IT WILL HAPPEN. I'm thinking aviators and med cafe. Romantic getaway sunday. You cannot ditch me this time.

Nice coat bus kid did not sit by me this morning. I cry. rejected again. I walk home with my tail between my legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home