Station Station

Monday, June 20, 2005

Mo- remember the pancakes! Love Grandpa...

Okeydoke cowboys and cowgirls. I am supposed to be doing schoolwork. Very very very important schoolwork, but your posts inspired me and also, Jenny sent me pictorals of my birffday partee. and I wanna show. Also, I have solved all of our problems. First, we all quit capfuckmotherfucker. Then, we get jobs that have us working normal hours with fun stuff (falafel, snapdragons... you know) and... THEN, you two do my homework with/ for me. AND THEN after that's all done, we can run around in our panties, bake cupcakes and cookies, grill out, drink red wine, and dance our butts off in the front window. Just like in the olden days. Welcome to my fantasy.

Also. I got new coughdrops. The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home