Station Station

Monday, June 06, 2005

a couple more things...

today on my break at work I was casually relaxing in the grass, smoking, and I witnessed a hostile exchange between Georgette the elderly receptionist and a 20 something CA. The CA asked to use her lighter and Georgette snubbed her and the CA stomped inside. Georgette looks at me and starts talking in a catty voice saying something about borrowing her book and now she's mad at her. I just sat there and said "oh." then the CA comes back out, lighter found, and starts smoking. Then Georgette leaves, and the CA girl says something like, "sorry you had to witness that... she's so immature. I borrowed a book of hers and I can't find it now and she's behaving like...blah blah blah." and I just sat there and then said "oh. hmmm. odd." women. I tell you.

also. this afternoon on my bike ride home from craptel I was reminded of the days when I used to pretend I was a pioneer. I played pioneer for about 3 years. It was my favorite game. One time I made homemade butter with a jar, a marble and some whipped cream... behind the bushes... I sat in my fort and ate butter on bread. Because that's all pioneers ate. Don't 'cha know.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont barrow any books Georgettes books

 

Post a Comment

<< Home