Station Station

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One more round girls. Let the boyscouts hear you.

CONVERTED: I am now Hindu.

FOUND: Two gray socks. rolled up a bit. One under my bed (newly busted) and one by my laundry. If these two gray socks are not claimed by 6.11 I will consider them a birthday gift and wear them.

LOST: My cough drops. I bought them yesterday at the pharmacy. Lemon-mint flavored. Sugar free.

DONE: disc 11 and 13 of Seinfeld... it's amazing the dvd watching you can get done when you're sick and cannot talk.

WANT TO DO: fix my goddamned bed. I've given up and I think tonight the fucker is going on the floor.

Erin. Thank you for letting me watch dvds on your computer in your bedroom while I've been sick. I couldn't understand why it was so comforting and after giving it much thought I realized that when I was young my mom used to let us (Matt Mollie Meaghan or Michael) lay in her bed and watch movies when we were sick. Something about being out of your own bed perhaps.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger erin said...

hey those are my grey socks
by newly busted do mean holes? cuz then yeah those are my grey socks
you'll get a better birthday gift than that dont fear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home