Station Station

Monday, May 23, 2005

Cheers....darlin'

Captel Captel Captel. Welcome back LindsayLou. Your dreams of captioning are about to be fufilled. As you being your retrain you may experiance fatigue, insomnia... or both. After retrain you will move on to "the call floor" after a while you will begin forgetting to bring something to do during work downtime (or during, as I prefer... my one amazing multitask skill... caption while doing anything ever and all) so you will forget your crafts and spend the shifts looking at the celing and pondering the meaning of life. Then you will start to remember all of the shitty things you've ever done and how you are a worthless piece of shit, and then you will have to go home early and loose that 20bucks from your paycheck cause you just couldn't take the mental and emotional stress and then you'll get home and caption everyone in your head and THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE! welcome back LindsayLou.

I love CAPTEL!

on a happy note: 18 days until my birffday. Invitations will be going out soon.
My Birffday List:
Lawnmower (or maybe that nonprofit org. can just swing by and take care of it)
rocks (for my garden)
grass seed
fish (dead ones for party decorations)
chemo bert
new tire for my yellow bike

...to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home