Station Station

Friday, May 27, 2005

How was work?

Dancing to the latin beat in the dishroom today led to Oscar's calling me "Spice Girl." Clapping and saying "whoooo!" for the delivery man who made it safely to the bottom of the basement steps with several heavy boxes dense with bread and vegetables produced no response.
Revealing to Andy the secret to happiness (according to Csikszentmihalyi) seemed to make him just a little happier. I enjoyed the wholesome goodness of couscous with carrots, zucchini, chickpeas, and potatoes, along with some fresh ground coffe. I never realize how much I miss the food until I come back after a hiatus.
This job is far superior to the better payer.
"Money don't make my world go 'round / I'm reaching out to a higher ground"
-Des'ree

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

that's beautiful; is that ricky gervais?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home