Station Station

Monday, May 23, 2005

yokohama


yokohama
Originally uploaded by prancinponies.
unbelievable, this picture. captel? more like craptel. thanks for the welcome though moll. i almost fell asleep during my re-train while erica was reminding me about the ins and the outs of the pause pedal. inserts. recordings. i already knew. i was also having bittersweet flashbacks from the last chunk of time when i worked there. i remember when i thought i was saving up for a trip to barcelona (where did all that savings ever go?), and now (i think) i am saving up for a plane ticket to yokohama. i slipped and told katie, who is in charge of hiring, that I was looking for a job in japan, which is still a lie since i already have one, but she looked at me sort of suspiciously like i was trying to scam something on her. oh well, too bad she already hired me! i just avoided two of my favorite japanese TAs here at the library, merely waving at them even though I have great news for them, because i am self-conscious about my speaking ability. this is going to have to change. i am curious as to whether erin did any of the 41 things we wrote on a list for her to do. i am going to go home now and find out. adam is a good cook.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger mmmollie said...

HEY LAL! I love you. but you already knew that, didn't you? I think Erin should post from Philly. Say What? Philly. Happy flying SAUCE BAG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home