Station Station

Monday, June 13, 2005

HOLY SHIT!

Hey... remember my birthday? I do. I was almost ruined. But then saved. Which is actually better than not being almost ruined.
-approx 20 happy birthday calls. my fave from emily snyder (which was actually a message cause I was mid party). I also enjoyed all of the exboyfriends calls. shanks guys.
-fish in cooler
-swimming and seeing Aaron in his undies lying on the beach, "it's not a star!"
-dancing. shanks Jenny.
-personal birthday girl beer cooler-mug-thing (fake worms glued on and all). shanks Anna (and all of that beer... HOLY SHIT)
-mounted fish stolen from Matts house... and then stolen back. made a good dance partner.
-birthday motorcycle ride from Paul. shanks Paul.
-that bottle of birthday champagne? Boy am I glad we invited Rob.
-that bottle of birthday wine? shanks Liz. I'm glad we drank it together and stayed up till the sun rose.
-THAT BIRTHDAY PARTY? MY ROOMATES ARE THE BEST!
-Lindsay is a lure.
-Erin is my husband. Don't worry honey. I'm preheating the oven. The casserole will be done in 45.
-Seaweed. pssssssssssh. Meara you are too funny.
-Music. 9 hours? HOLY SHIT! thank you Matt and Jamon.
-oh shit. I have to go to work now. more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home