Station Station

Monday, June 27, 2005

Everything.

Today... was a bad day. I have a cough. My mom told me to go to the hospital and get it checked out. "Hrm. I'm concerned about that cough..." I said, "NO. I AM NOT GOING TO THE HOSPITAL. I HAVE BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL ENOUGH. I HAVE GOT TO GO TO WORK. AND SCHOOL. I AM NOT GOING TO THE HOSPITAL."

And then I started to cry. And I cried and I cried and I cried.
And then I biked to craptel.
And then I was so sweaty and hot. So I drank 64 ounces of cranberry blueberry juice. In 5 minutes. (seriously. no lie.) Then I wanted to puke. For 5 hours. I had to leave work after just 2 hours. I couldn't caption because juice consistantly rose from my guts into my mouth, and my lungs were pressing on my stomach...
And then I went home. And it was hot there. And Marla scratched me.
And then I biked to school.
And now I'm at school. Still full of juice. What can you do.

GO ON VACATION WEDNESDAY. that's what you can do.

Hey LAL, we miss you already. If you were here you would have told me not to drink all of that juice, right? I knew it. I need you LINDSAY! Come home. First it's frosting, then fruity pebbles, now juice... WHAT's NEXT? HOLY JESUS! leggo my eggo.

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

"she's blowing up like a balloon! like a blueberry." "there's no air in there; that's juice!" violet you are turning violet violet omg omg

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

thanks for the text message, baby girls. everything is great. montreal is a nice place. it smells like perfume here. better than toronto where it smelled like cum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home