Station Station

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Yay for garbage men!

1. This morning, I was sharing my regular cup-of-coffee-cigarette on the stoop/ lawn routine with Erin, and the garbage men came by to pick up our trash. I started cheering for them. Then Erin started cheering for them. Then they started cheering for us... and we were all hooting and hollering. Something like, "YEAH! WHOO! TAKE THAT TRASH! OH YEAH! DO IT! WE DONT WANT IT! YEAH! WHOO!" We all started jumping up and down. Raising our fists to the air... The men (there were 2) they had little orange sweatshirts... They did something like, "YEAH! WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! YEAH! WHOO!" while they dumped our trash into the truck.

AND THEN! the recycling truck pulled up behind them. We did something like, "YEAH! WHOO! TAKE THAT RECYCLING! WHOO! WHOO! YEAH!" and they did something like, "YEAH! WHOO! WHOO!" took our recycling, and then they drove next door... and whoo-ed the whole way...

I like our garbage men.

2. Then Erin and I talked about the time a canadian goose flew into my house.
3. I got a lovely amount of sleep last night. I feel terribly well-rested. I think it's the weather. I curled up in my sweaters and blankets and had lovely dreams.
4. I used to model necklaces for the Bibelot.
5. Yay for the birthday party tonight... really looking forward to it. Dance magic dance.
Until next time folks...

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger erin said...

1. i wonder if this means they will take our incorrectly bagged garbage instead of leaving it for 4 months...i liked it when they dumped the huge bin of leaves in the truck and they all came blowing back out and you yelled "sorry about that one!"
2. a good laugh to start the day
3. sleep..i remember it vaguely
4. bibelot or the bible (vegetarian of course), depending
5. i haven't been home long enough to learn who is celebrating their birth. sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home