Station Station

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Bienvenido a Station Station.

%a. Erin and I are cleaning... oh god its beautiful. GARBAGE IN THE GARBAGE CAN AND I AM THE BOSS OF TRASH! I WILL THROW AWAY ALL OF YOUR PRECIOUS JUNK AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! AHAHAHAHAHA! (and Erin says its cool)heh!
%b. Erin and I are speculating that Marlo (our new roomate) was given his freedom and decided to set up camp under the fridge... Marla is protecting us... we will see...heh!
%c. I win the bet and day #1 of doting took place last night. Very amusing for a short while. Made me want to vomit after a minute... WHERE IS THE REST OF MY VOMIT SQUAD? heh!
%d. read something somewhere a moment ago. Also made me want to puke. guess what it was and I will give you a cookie! heh!
%e. Erin can tell the future. serious. She told me all about it. and she was right. heh!
%f. I was dreaming last night about someone we will call... that guy I don't want in my life anymore... and it was turning into a sex dream (something I did not want to happen)... and I woke myself up from it! yay me! heh!
%g. I made a cool station station poster heh!
%h. I am sad about ace of base heh!
%i. mEAghans birthday! Cheers sister love! heh!
%j. I miss Lindsay. heh!
%k. generally flat gurney. heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home