Station Station

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

"Look scary for the people in the future!" -LAL

#1. WISCONSIN DEATH TRIP.
#2. Lindsay. Why did you embarass me on SSCD? I feel betrayed. "my roomate really likes you." wtf? duh! he's going to know who you're talking about and my "aloof" cover will be totally blown. WAY TO GO. uh.
#3. I keep having dreams of people from my past. why can't I have dreams like Erins where we all go to a candy factory and fill our pockets with candy candy candy and more candy? so much unresolved conflict in my subconscious... I've been yelling at people in my dreams... er. what does it all mean?
#h. gurney is still dead.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger erin said...

#1. once a mystery no longer a mystery but still very spooky
#2. i just found our links 2 days ago
#3. yes we were all in the candy factory but the candy wasn't free - we were stealing it
#h. i think we can call him generally crusty gurney now

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

#1. I guess there's even a movie based on it. Seems the book is better, though.
#2. The links have only been there for 3 days or so.
#3. It has nothing to do with dreams, but I am going to the olive garden tonight.
#h. i looked at the picture someone took of it (SICK person) and it's really weird. his mouth is open and everything. I think someone should try and post it, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home