Station Station

Monday, March 14, 2005

Ding-Dong the crusty eyes gurney is DEAD!

it happened. for real. I dunno who did it... but praise be to them. I raise my glass to toast the brave soul who dared to take on the angry crusty eyes with his/her car. I no longer live in fear. It all went down in the streets. by our house. right outside. in front of a red car.
Don't worry...if the park services remove his corpse from the road before you get home you can still see some REAL evidence. I took a picture with my digital camera. That's really gross isn't it. Nevermind. I didn't take a picture. But if you were really REALLY interested in seeing one, I might know someone who could hook you up.

In other news: I would like to play my little yellow shaker maraca for our band. I think I could also make beautiful music by blowing into lindsays captel straw.... let me know what you think...

i heard on the RADIo today that there is an instument called the mouth bow... we could really use one of those...

I'm kicking my cold... yay me.

I had cherrios for breakfast.

and I think I'm going to go to a movie tonight. MARIMBA!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger erin said...

i like those boots

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

i love those boots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home