Station Station

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I heart humming.

I have a severe snot issue going on in my head. A real case of the sniffles. mmmmhmm.

Hey! i wanna give a big cheers to bug for finding my "safe place." aha.

Story:

Had a jungle birthday party for Erin.zebra.
Lindsay found my digital camera and thought to herself "we need to be taking pictures! why is this amazing technological device going unused?"
Lindsay.bug. took some pictures.
Mollie hopped by the bathroom and computer desk, home to the camera, and thought to herself "ahhh! my camera is not in its home! this is awful!"
Mollie.bird. found Lindsay.bug. and said "my camera! it's missing!"
and Lindsay.bug. said "Oh no it's not! it's right here in my hand! LIMBO!"
So Lindsay.bug. gave the camera to Mollie.bird. and Mollie.bird said, "Oh man, this is serious. I had better put this in a safe place."

and then lots and lots of other great stuff happend.

SO. The next morning Mollie woke up and wondered "where is my digital camera?.... (thinking thinking thinking)... OH shit. I remember wanting to put it in a safe place. That could be anywhere! shit. i'm never ever gonna find it... boo..."
Mollie let all of her roomates know what she had done. they said "hah ahha ha ha. just like last time. and you found it in the scarf and mitten basket burried under all of the scarves and mittens... hah ahha ha ha."
Mollie thought there was no hope.
BUT THEN LAST NIGHT... Lindsay decided to make banana bread with all of the leftover bananas from the party... and TAH DAH! She found my safe place. It was behind the sugar in the kitchen cupboard.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home