Station Station

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I can't fight this feelin'...

My boyfriend ate giraffe. Still not over it.

I will put a generally crusty gurney in the bedsheets of the dirty language bro. That will teach him. pah! I bet gurney has a nice tight super tight moist ... dirty language bro will just loooooove that.

I heart comments.

Looking excited for to go to Chicago tomorrow. big car ride. BIG RIDE. whatcha whatcha whatcha. Erin do you want to split veg. fajitas with me at deep fried whole fish land. pez. pez. banter banter banter.

I bet Nate is really looking forward to Easter... with the Easter bunny and all... let's dye eggs! get chur baskets ready ladies! I miss BSB. hrm. banter banter.

I had a dream that dave s was preggers last night. i told him to get an abortion, but he did not want to. Then we decided to name the baby "p" for person... hah aha... and then Marvin brought david a honey-comb ham... what a sweet friend marvin is. ham for the pregnant man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home