Station Station

Monday, March 28, 2005

All I know for sure is that cats speak Packistani.

It turns out...
1) I DO NOT have school today. Catholics observe Easter Monday. So... guess I could have gone to Malatt with Lindsay after all...
2) This morning in the shower I discovered the joy of hot water + water pressure on my aching fingers. Somebody is going to be showering alot more in the very near future...
3) Sad dreams again.
4) Big event at Station Station! Spring has sprung, and we are once again sitting in our smoking chairs on our beautiful lawn... it's amazing.
5) Remember when Nate had a beard? Best time of my life. Refer to my bedroom door. EVIDENCE!
6) NEW ROOMATE! Welcome kitten. Please sleep at night from now on.

and finally...(please comment on this one)
What do you do when you are waiting for your lover to put on a condom?

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

weep silently

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger erin said...

site comparisons between president abraham and judge abrahamson

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

prep myself for awesome insertion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home