Station Station

Monday, April 04, 2005

RFA, IPC, vein, tyc

Bentz san from Japanese class told me yesterday that those people who write letters and words everywhere are each more than one person. They are whole teams of people, in a race to own space on walls and in people's consciousnesses. He says he used to do it, too, and it makes a guy feel good, even if he can't see it, to know that his name is there and it is being thought about and remembered. Maybe it's an activity for people who need confirmation that they exist. Any other thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us are simply terrible writers/artists, we want desperately the attention of having our work seen but are deathly frightened of having our name attached. Granted, I've never written my name anywhere or anything like that, but one of my friends has been trying to get me into graffiti...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home