Station Station

Friday, April 01, 2005

Como se dice, "Good morning Mollie" ?

If wonderwoman mug holds 16oz of coffee, and Mollie has 2 wonderwoman mugs full of coffee + 2 cigarettes for breakfast, what does this mean for her spanish test?

The Man Who by TRAVIS is a cd for people like me on a day like today. Hidden track #3 is a song for ME on a day called TODAY...lets take a look, shall we?

When the day is doneOh Mollie MollieWill I be the oneWhen the day is throughOh Mollie MollieWill I be with youTell me what to doOh Mollie MollieLet me follow through'Cos I am lost at seaOh Mollie MollieHaven't got a clueAll I have to showFor all the years belowOnly Mollie knowsWhen the lights go downOh Mollie MollieWill you be aroundWhen the lights are goneOh Mollie MollieWill you leave the townTell me what is wrongOh Mollie MollyLet me sing a song'Cos I have lost the willOh Molly MollieCannot carry onAll I have to showFor all the years belowOnly Mollie knowsWhen the day is doneOh Mollie MollieWill I be the oneWhen the day is throughOh Mollie MollieWill I be with youTell me what to doOh Mollie MollieLet me follow throughWhere are we to be tomorrow MollieHaven't got a clueAll I have to showFor all the years belowOnly Mollie knows...(I changed all of the y's to ie's...to suit my needs.)

BingO. I had Meara and her little sis listen to it. They agree... only I know... because it's top secret. Perhaps you should all listen to it because it is quite pretty.


1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger erin said...

here is my song for today. ooh illwaukee oh hmm.

And I've become just like a chemical stress
Tracing the lines of my face for
Something more beautiful than is there
I've barely been gone
and I'm not a failure
I swear
I wish you could see it from over there
I've got a lot over here without you
I've barely been gone
gone
dreaming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home