Station Station

Saturday, April 09, 2005

It's all scabbing over nicely.

To Mike C.~ I look forward to our brand new loving sexy sexy relationship. You are the man I've always dreamed of. You make pastries. I cannot wait until I recieve my photo of you in the mail. I will treasure it forever and kiss it goodnight when you are absent. Lets have 2.3 children. I want a boy... I will name him Jack. And we can name Jacks little sister Jill. We'll put them in little league and dress them in stripes and polka dots. That other .3 can be Marla.

To Lindsay L.~ Erin and I missed you at the drag show last night. That girl with the beard was there. I bet you could have gotten some sweet action. Erin and I accedently sat on the piano bench by the stage entrance. Ooops.

To Meara J.~ Thank you for the drugs. They assisted with the knee pain very very much.

To Erin K.~ I cannot wait until your little brothers get here. We will smoke pot and light off fireworks. (do 11 year olds still smoke pot?)

To Mr. who fixed my bike.~ I love you. You are smokin' hot. Can we have an affair? (call me)

To Jamon~ I am sorry about your Jag. I'll deliver the dental dam as soon as possible. Next time I will try to be more responsible with your luxury cars.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

Mollie, your knee still looks like hell, you poor drunk baby.

Mike, hi, I just e-mailed you.

Sally, I would be interested in hearing you elaborate on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home