Station Station

Friday, April 29, 2005

I think... I think... I think... I think that my sister told me the most awful story I've ever heard. If you wanna hear it, you need to ask me because it is too awful to post. And I think... I think... I think... Marla smells so amazing. Its a soft floral scent... I think she's using perfumes too woo me these days. Ever since Elliot came to 317 #1 she's been outstandingly affectionate... we like to listen to the radio together at bedtime now. She seems to be really interested in the radio documentaries and essays I am so fond of. She really liked the one on the destruction of the Amazon, and the one about homophobia and the term "sissy". I also think that I am so glad Mr. So and so called just before the two week mark, because that ment that Lisa lost the bet too (it was like a community thing, only 1 person out of 5 could actually win, depending on the date) and Lisa brought her cupcakes to work last night, and they were LEMON! they had little dinosaur cupcake wrappers and dinosaur sprinkles. I feel that these were the best cupcakes I've EVER had. I think... we should experiment with lemon cupcake mix at station station.. unbelieveable. (Matt's going to bring in cheesecake on Sat... EVERYBODY WINS!)

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Marla’s on ecstacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home