Station Station

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Cheetos are for suckas.

When you eat a cheeto it gets sticky and then stuck in your teeth. Your fingers become covered in neon orange powder... then you get the powder on your clean dress and your mom yells at you.

Pringles are the new Cheetos.

Last night I slept on the futon, and when I woke up I recalled my first few weeks at station station. Sleeping on the futon... with all of my blankets... certain person... memories are fond. I do not believe I will be sleeping on the futon any longer. Such memories make a girl long for the past... never a good thing when she must live for today.

My bed is the new futon.

I would like to purchase A Series of Unfortunate Events... I enjoy the film...

A Series of Unfortunate Events is the new Batman.

(a very attractive man just sat next to me. woah.)

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well personally as your sister mollie I believe THE FLOOR IS THE NEW BED! and that’s how it is. my reasoning..... totally accessible, you can pee puke and it doesn’t stain!, you can have massive sleep overs and never run out of space and plus who doesn’t like to jump on the floor and pretend like it’s a bed, and dogs like the floor

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

Meaghan Gove is the new Mollie Gove.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home