Station Station

Monday, April 25, 2005

What evil lies in the hearts of men? The shadow knows.

Big and swell. Erin and I have made our plans for the future together. Next May... after we graduate, we're going to move station station to Chicago... this way Elliot and Marla can stay together, and we can go to Happy Fish Place EVERY DAY! In fact. We're going to learn Spanish and WORK at Happy Fish Place. Then we're going to hang out with Alexis and eat cheese/ drink wine. Buenos Dias!

Last night I listened to radio shows from the 30s and 40s... for crying out loud... I have had way too much coffee this morning. god damn captel cups are so big... oye!

After I tire of working at Happy Fish Place I am going to be a radio personality. Or a cook on television. I have big dreams. I want to work for imagination theater.

AND! This morning around 5am... (I'm not sure if I drempt this up or not...) I heard on the radio... (I fell asleep with WPR on last night)... that people can hibernate... something about needing 90% less Oxygen... if they mentally put themselves into a state of hibernation-being-such and such. THIS is what I must be doing when I breathe under-water. (I've told everyone I can breathe under-water... right...?... cause I can.) THIS IS OUTSTANDING. I've always wondered how I could do it... and now... I know.

sigh. Hope everyone likes the photos. Off to CAPTEL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home