Station Station

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Marla caught and ate a bug today. I am a very proud mum.

I wrote a very long post about the joys of Lindsay and how glad I am that she's alive and her birthday and such and such... and I lost it. Computer glich. NOt gonna write it again. I will give an overview.... something like... I remember when we first met by the basketball hoops... we took my vacuume cleaner for a walk once... twinkle in her eye... she saved me from self destruction in 2nd grade, cause I got a pink slip, couldn't handle it, left class, went to the bathroom crying, she came in, patted my little shoulder and said "there there"... and we walked back to class together. Lived on 1st street... something like... 1322 and 826 1st street SE, Rochester, MN, 55904... danced with black lace.

and then, Adam... you said you were going to bring me key lime pie Tuesday. I believe that you did not. You owe me key lime pie.

and then my word problem for the day: If Lindsay and I have been best friends since 2nd grade, and she utilizes the vomit squad even though she doesn't need to, and "Jamon" translates to ham in spanish... what is the sum of static cling in my dress skirt today? -I will post the answer tomorrow... try and solve it... good brain exercise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY-BOP! (remember when you wanted to be called chink... and then we found out it was racist slang... ah hah! draper and burl. man.)

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

these are all beautiful reflections, mollie.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

i think the answer to the riddle is 22 units of elle with a 421 pahcent mahgin of errah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home