Station Station

Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy EARTH DAY!

Adam. The pie. awesome. The note. Even better. "This pie is hereby the property of the distinguished Mollie Gove. May any who would attempt to defile said pastry suffer 1000 vicious nibbles at the teeth of the notorious squirrels of vengence. 'nuff said."

Linnnnnzzzz. Great BIRTHDAY! Let's do it again sometime.

Erin. My heart pours out to you. We are going to need a lawn mower.

4.21------- I had a busy day yesterday. I went to school, went to work... (took in the birds. will post pictures Jen took... very funny) came home, cooked "Joy Lueders amazing birthday dinner" w/ Erin, wrapped supreme gift, "frosted" the "cake" hah hah hah, sang the Birthday song, 50 million plus super.

At work last night a mom and her little boy (maybe 3yrs old) came in, and the boy was sobbing, and the mom said that they had a "tragic balloon accident" and I asked what I could do to help, and turns out his red balloon had flown away, and he needed a new one... I gave him a new red balloon, and I do believe I changed his life. Never have I felt so helpful... something odd for a dangerous girl...

Word problem answer: The sum of the static cling is 47 units of j. Which means I had mild static cling all day, but I was too busy to really notice. Good try Linz! Maybe next time!

A dude on the street: Can I buy a cigarette from you?
Me w/ headphones on: huh? Oh, cigarette, yeah sure...
(he hands me a quarter.)
M: Oh, hah, don't worry about it. Do you need a lighter?
D: No. I got one. So. How's your day going?
M: Uh. Fine! How are you?
D: Good. It's suppossed to get down to 30 tonight. If you have your houseplants outside, you should really take them in.
M: Actually, I do have my houseplants outside... thanks for the advice!
D: Yeah. So, (pointing at my nasty scab) are you a skater?
M: huh? oh... no. I was jumping down stairs. Concrete stairs. (I blush)
D: Woah. well... thanks for the cigarette. Have a great day!
M: Yeah, you too.

BUT! I am a skater. A rollerskater. oops.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger erin said...

inhale everyth i ng is going to be

exhal e alright.

mollie. remember our struggle with the kitchen table last night? I feel like the kitchen table
thats the only way i can describe it

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger erin said...

jamon you are too sassy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home