Station Station

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

You Going to that Big Party on Mifflin Street This Weekend?

A guy casually said that to me on the way out of Walgreens, but didn't wait for my answer because he had to run away as soon as we got outside. At first I thought that was quite rude, to ask a question and then just run away, but when I saw the store manager burst outside behind us and yell, "Ay! fuc---" and the inquisitor was gone, down the street, very fast on his feet. That's when I realized he was holding his jacket closed with both hands in order to conceal some very special pieces of stolen merchandize. He ran so fast that the manager could do nothing but swear again and go inside. Maybe he called the by-then useless cops. I wonder what the guy took. Chips? Condoms? Shampoo? I bet it was chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home