Station Station

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thank god the fire hydrant is around to spank me. Since you wont. You know?



Originally uploaded by mmmollie.
Oh the fire hydrant. Why doesn't anyone want to bathe in it with me? We should all treasure the amazing 2 nights a year when water shoots out on to the street like demons escaping from hell. What it is...living... you know? Getting blasted by icy cold water in 35 degree water. makes a girl feel alive. If I didn't do it I would regret it. Me to the park ranger in his pickup: "Uh. Yeah HI! would you mind if I walked into that water?" Park RANGER: "Shit! you can take a bath in it all night... I don't care." Me: "OKAY!" and I did. and I have proof. suckas! Then we saw our neighbors gawking and I had a little chat with them. Asked if they wanted to join me... they didn't. Then I invited them to my birthday party. I think they're gonna come.

FURTHERMORE. Lindsay. It's good to have a friend who wonders where I am late at night and stays up for me. I love you.

Eeeeeeeeeeee! fall 2005. fire hydrant. be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home