Station Station

Monday, November 21, 2005

Can I come over and watch your tv?

Lachrista: (text) "I do not have a tv, sorry!"

Anna: (text) "haha what?"...

David S: (text) "You're in Roch?"..."Yes. I think we only have ten channels or something though. I have mono. I sit around all day and stare at the wall."

Erin: (text) "Of course! I have over 500 channels!"... sweeeet! do you have tivo?..."Heck yes I do!"

Jenny B: (text) "yes?"

Mike C: (text) "Fuck yes! Come over right now! We'll make popcorn!"

Drew L: (phone) "Mollie G. wants to watch my t.v.?"... "Yeah, we'll watch football... and we have a fridge full of beer. Maybe we can eat doritos too."

Ian: (phone) "you wanna watch my t.v.?... uh I guess that's fine... I only get public television though... so you can come over and we can watch antiques roadshow..."

Jonathan (phone) "I'm watching NASCAR right now, can I call you back?"




I'm going to be watching a whole bunch of tv over thanksgiving break.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my tv in roch is the best though, because it has my parents. and my parents have rice. beat that!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger mmmollie said...

DAMN RIGHT! You call me when you get into to town and we'll do it up just like in the olden days. Rice-a-plenty and a can-o-black beans! Lemon pepper and soy? Hell yeah. Dill and butter? You know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home