Station Station

Monday, November 07, 2005

I heard on the radio (peoples pharmacy) that people need waaaay more omega-3 fatty acids in their diet, and the best way to get that is through fish oil.

So I went to Walgreens and bought some fish oil capsules. You take two every day. I took two yesterday before lunch and considered myself on the path to wellness.

I took two today as well. After my coffee... and with no food.

Then I burped. And it tasted like fish. But not normal fish taste.

It tasted like the scent of rotting fish. Like cat breath. Like sour, stanky rotting fish. In my mouth. I gagged and almost vomitted.

Then I burped again. And I gagged again. And then I realized that my coffee fish oil breakfast was making me burp. And because I hadn't eaten anything my stomach air was fish flavored. I burped along the whole walk to school. and once in my 3-d class.

I had the most revolting morning ever.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

this is hilarious.
you burp enough as it is.
i'm drinking from a 300 yen (ridiculously cheap) bottle of red wine and thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home