Station Station

Thursday, November 17, 2005

As a matter of fact...

I have INDEED been listening to the Christmas cds. My fave is "Oh Christmas" a mix by LAL. I had it in my discman Monday AND Tuesday. How did you know? And also, you are very lucky to have rice for breakfast. Japan must be the best planet on EARTH. Rice for breakfast. That's just the best. I had rice and vegetables for breakfast. And Elliot puked all over the bedroom floor. It smelled. AND HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO LICK IT UP. Normal animals eat their barf.

Furthermore, I cannot believe they don't have campbells soup in Japan. WTF.

This morning I freaked out. I had to hand in my ecology project, and type up my bib.... and I did it on Davids old computer (which matt said would save shit for me) and GUESS WHAT!? IT DIDN'T SAVE! hah ahahahhahahahhahahhahahahaaaaaaaaa. So. I'm going to throw that piece of shit in the lake tonight. WHO'S WITH ME?! (actually I'll just put it in the garbage.... but lake is so dramatic... and that computer has officially been less than helpful to me...)

Also, I will most likely graduate in the summer. And I think I'm going to go home for a bit and regroup/ find a job that will allow me to do whatever I want. But Mpls is in the stars LAL, I'll have to see what happens with a number of things that are up in the air right now.

Also, is uncle Gordon in Japan or what? Also, Josh says 'hi'... he gives hugs after haircuts. BOO YAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home