Station Station

Friday, May 06, 2005

more great stuff!

I met with my brain doctor this morning and I have an anxiety problem! No medication necessary, I got a workbook and some supplemental notebooks to work through my quarter life crisis. I am now on the path to mastery of my anxiety/ panic. sweet.
then we drove around in the neighborhood where I grew up... it looks the same. We saw inside the garage of our old home, and there were still things my dad had built stockpiled in the corner.
then we went to the pet store and bought dog food for Seven, who happens to be nine.
then we went to the optomitrist because my dad needs new prescription sunglasses
then we went to the bank, and the teller gave us a rose, we were surprised, and she said, "It's for mothers day" and apparrently she thought my dad and I were a happy couple who had kids...? hah hah.
then we went to Hunan Garden and got takeout... so very much my favorite
then we sat on the lawn... which happens to be much nicer than mine, but I'm working on it... and my dad rolled around in the grass and talked about his back problems.
then Tim, my dads friend pulled up to the house in his awesome red pickup and had lunc with us. He gave me a lemonaide.
then Tim and my dad and I watched Days of Our Lives together, and Tim is very familiar with the show... in FACT he knows the actor who plays Roman... he says he's a nice guy. Tim says he has insomnia too, and I offered to let him borrow my anxiety workbook.
and then I was sitting on our patio, and Tom the neighbor drove by, said hello... and I tell you. It's good to be home. Like Cheers. Where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home