Station Station

Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm at Home. Lah Lah Lah!

This morning I woke up and had my cheerful coffee and cigarette with my dad. Then We dropped my litte brother off at middleschool...aw... and then we drove home and found a FREE birdfeeder! It's broken but my dad said he'd fix it for me today. ERIN! This means our dreams of a happy lawn are nearing completion.

I have 2, count um, 2 hot dates for Saturday. Goddamn.

Other plans for the weekend include,
1. seeing J. Berge
2. watching vh1
3. frolicking with family pets
4. taking over the world with Meaghan aka brainmaster3000

My dad and I are watching the news right now, and there's a bit on skydiving... my dad and I made a pact to go skydiving when I graduate... I just reminded him...(he forgets, he's 51)... and his face lit up and he said "Yeah! Hurry the hell up! That's insane!... for real?" I said yeah, and he started laughing. I love my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home