Station Station

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It was just my imagination... mmm... running away with me... ooo

I was biking to school... about 10 mins ago... up Johnson... being quite proud of myself for biking and smoking at the same time... had a great happy song from the 1960s in my head... enjoying the weather... WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN a biker comes down the bike lane and starts yelling at me. "This is ONE WAY ONE WAY! Don't bike on this path in the WRONG DIRECTION! ONE WAY ONE WAY." As he was going past me I dropped my cigarette and gave him the finger and told him to fuck off. Some people are much too serious. Who gives a shit if you bike the wrong way on a one way street in the bike lane. Not me.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A JACKASS DID HE NOT KNOW IT WAS OPPOSITE DAY!
i bet thats something art would yell at someone about haha what a douche

 

Post a Comment

<< Home