Station Station

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Pulling a String and Tin Can Telephones

It would probably be one of the best parts of my day if I could go home and enjoy a grilled vegetarian patty with three of my closest friends, maybe crack open a beer, roll a spliff, and talk about the loveliness of the evening, our new lawn, the men in our lives, and religion, but i guess everyone will have to just pretend i am there (put my green sweater on a chair maybe?), because this is my week of doing a lot of big and little things to ensure i pass my last semester of school and it's not going to be over until friday when you will all be gone and i will be all alone and maybe dead by then because i was in such a hurry that i ate the poison part of my banana this morning!

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

Thank you, Mike. You are linked.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

maybe if people wouldn't leave such turdy comments some people would be encouraged to post bloggggggggg shit. coff coff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home