Station Station

Saturday, June 09, 2007

California Birthday


tuesday
Originally uploaded by LindsayLiters
Do I detect a California birthday? You look so sleepy with blond hair, Mollie.

This photo shows what most girls wear to walk around doing their errands. Everyone's shoes have sharp little heels to encourage feet-fetishism.

I hope you can work out what you're going to pack, Moll. Are you bringing your phone? I am going to call you on your birthday. Wait for it! Can I talk to Erin for a second?

Oh the places you'll go!

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

my page: electronic dance music

 

Post a Comment

<< Home