Station Station

Saturday, June 02, 2007

This is on my myspace blog... but I need it here so Erin can read it.

My sister just walked up to me with a wet dishcloth and said, "will you get the sauce off of my back?" I laughed at her.

This is the story my morning today.
My mom harrassed me into going to Marshfield with her and my grandma. I think I was still a bit drunk when I submitted. I got in the car.
Car pulls into street and starts to journey to Marshfield
I said, "um...when will we be back?"
Grandma said, "oh don't worry... we'll be back by supper. This is going to be fun..."
M: "?!?...HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE?"
G: "Three hours"
M: "WHAT? Oh god. I really dont want to go. uh. I changed my mind. You guys I really don't want to go. You guys...Please mom, please let me out... I'll walk home. I don't want to go. Please can I just get out and walk home? Please?"
G: "Shut up. You're coming with. Lisa lock the doors. Mollie, you're going to love this. We're bonding. Isn't this fun?"
M: "No. Seriously. I don't want to go. Please. Let me out. I want to go on a bike ride. It's a beautiful day. Please. I don't want to go. Really. You guys. I don't want to go. Please let me out. I'm serious. Please? I don't want to go. I'm not kidding."
My Mom: "Stop being a brat."
M: (slowly unbuckles her seatbelt...)
Car pulls up to a stoplight...
Mollie panics opens the car door, jumps out.
M: (on the blvd., frantic) "I'm sorry. I love you guys... I just really can't go..."

And then I ran down the street. Because I really didn't want to go. Now I'm going to address the burrito situation.


See? You like that Erin?

AND FURTHERMORE: can you please make my birthday cake this year?

(Lindsay... I really liked the birthday cake you made me that one year. That was nice. Maybe next year you can make my 25th birthday cake. Wouldn't that be fun for you? I bet you'd like that.)

(ANd Lindsay... I will make you a birthday cake today... since I forgot to on April 22nd. Okay? Good. I'll make you a big lumpy angel food cake.)

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger erin said...

hey that birthday cake was lumpy with love

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home