Station Station

Sunday, May 13, 2007

HEY YOU GUUUUUUYS!... nnnns nnnns nnnns nnnns

This was my week. (look down... at the blooooog)

Meaghan and I were laying around on the couch at my dads house watching the boyfriend screening for the NEW, THAT'S RIGHT, NEW season of I Love New York. The amazing show on Vh1 about a crazy-ho-black lady with really greasy boobs trying to find a decent man on tv.

So. Meaghan said, "let's go fishing..." in her most beautiful lazy mono-tone voice. and I said, "okay...."in my most beautiful lazy mono-tone voice... so we got up, hopped in the car and went to a pond off of the highway. We used dog treats and a crispy dead worm as bait until I dug up a fresh wiggly worm. We walked along the beautiful, trash covered shore and Meaghan got stuck up to her knees in the mud. I laughed my ass off (see photos). Then we fished.

We only had one pole and I wouldn't touch the fish after I caught them, so Meg did most of the fishing. Then I had to go to work.

Later on that week I went to Rookies for Alyssas "POWER HOUR" that she won at BINGO. She got to host 10 friends and drink fo' free fo' 60mins. Tick tick tick. I got drunk. doye.

Later on that week I grilled out with the ol' neighbor, Matt and Alyssa. I made VEGETABLES. doye. (see photo... aren't they cuuuute)

Later on that week the ol' neighbor and I had to give drunk ol' Meaghan a ride home and in her Ron Diaz and Strawberry Kiwi high she told us that if ol' neighbor #2, (WHO is transgendered and possibly becoming transsexual)... if ol' neighbor #2 "gets rubber balls, she'd TOTALLY touch them." I laughed my ASS off. Then she yelled, "LET'S GO OUT. I NEED A DRINK!" girl didn't. girl was a kick.

And today I worked and biked my sorry ass up giant hill of death TWICE. And I got to see the grown-ups act like fools at the MOTHERS DAY extravaganza my grandma hosted. (not fun)............. my uncles mark and tom were my saving grace. Meaghan had to work. Lucky.

I miss you girls.

Lindsay. Those gray pants rule, and when I was biking today they totally fell off (you know I love a good pair of saggy pants)... and everyone on Elton Hills Drive got to see my turquoise underpants clinging to my bon bon. I thought about pulling over to pull them up, but then I decided I didn't care. I'd love to see a girl crusing up a hill with 3/4 of her butt exposed.

I hope to bring joy and underpants freedom to this sterile and serious town.

Someday I will tell you about the time Meaghan took me to the circus. Two weeks ago.

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

good. show EVERYone your butt. that's why i gave those to you.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger erin said...

remember this: Ginger Martinnnnnnnnnnnn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home