Station Station

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I am a grown-up.

Lindsay! I don't have any of those diseases either! Oh man! We could totally have the unprotected S E X!

Erin. You have to go to sign in, and write your name and password... and then I think google took this thing over, so you have to put in new information. But start at sign in. It's on the top of the page in the right corner. (I would have the unprotected S E X with you too. Even if you had those diseases... but I know you don't... but I'm just saying... because I don't want you to feel left out.)

I spent last night in an old neighbors kitchen spinning around in an office chair. Using his knees as brakes.

Later we went to his deflated air matress and catapulted each other into the air. With the power of GRAVITY.

Like so.

Mollie lies across air matress to the far right.
The far right of the air matress sinks. Mollie sinks.
Adam says, "ready?"
Mollie says, "nonononononononononono." giggles.
Mollie says, "okay..." and braces herself.
Adam jumps onto air matress, lands on his side to the far left.
The far right of the air matress inflates, flinging Mollie into the air.

giggle party.

REPEAT.

Until Mollie hits the wall. Then it's over. Can't have a broken Mollie prowling the streets of Rochester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home