Station Station

Thursday, June 07, 2007

thursday morning


morning
Originally uploaded by mollieg
Today. I am procrastinating.

Because it's time to pack, and I can't make important decisions about what to bring.

It's hard enough deciding what to wear for one day... but 5 is... serious... serious business. SERIOUS! AND I'M GOING TO THE DESERT. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT.

Erin said I won't need more than one sweater. This I cannot understand. I'm bringing 3.

And do I bring the REALLY funky (as in stanky) old sneakers, or the KIND-OF funky old sneakers? (note picture. LAL gave me some new funky sneakers... they're too big, but I like)...

Green swim suit, blue swim suit or orange swim suit?

I'm just... really stressed out about it. I don't even know what luggage to use... there's this closet full of suitcases...

AND yesterday I had cramps... and I thought I was hungry (that always happens) so I ate about a half of a bag of frosted animal crackers for dinner... and I'm still regretting that... (kind of. they were really good)...(they had sprinkles).

It's just... so hard to be me... oh. god. I have THIS INTERNAL DECISION PROBLEM PAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home