Station Station

Friday, April 28, 2006

i heard a baby cry in memorial library

right now i am wasting time in the library until my 11oclock class. i have been awake since yesterday morning at 10. i took a nap and woke up at hmm 4 and have been up since then and now it is 10 20 am. why you might ask? (you meaning mollie or lindsay) well the answer is simply that i have been finishing a painting for the last 18 hours or something. i dont have any memory from early wee hours this morning i've never done this before im in the twiiiiilight zoooone. i have to do laundry today and i know i wont be able to carry all my laundry to the mat because its so far away and my laundry weights so many many pounds. i have considered calling my mom and asking her to come here to do my landry but then i remember that i have to start taking care of these matters on my own. i wonder why it takes so long to do something on a painting. my friend melissa was also there all night. and she had two of her friends who arent even in the painting class come and keep her company for like um 9 hours or something. they are probably best friends because that is pretty insane. at 5am i ran around the square the humanities building listening to led zeppelin. and i threw away ham yesterday and that felt pretty good because that stuff was grrooossss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home