Station Station

Thursday, April 13, 2006

To Lindsay:

Elliot is the grossest cat ever. He comes into my room when I'm asleep and sneaks up on my bed and sniffs around. His nose is full of boogers and snot, and I can hear him breathing and sniffing. Usually he sneaks up to my face and sniffs it with his boogery nose and tries to rub his boogers on me while I'm dreaming. And if he sniffs really loud I wake up and say, "WHAT, the fuck? go away. you're gross." and he croaks. He doesn't really mew anymore. it's a croak mew scratchy throat mew. It's gross. And he also tries to lay in plants and vased flowers, and he opens our cereal boxes at night and rips up the bags and eats the cereal. He likes rasin bran. Also, he likes to break things and crawl in dirt. AND he kills nightmare bugs. For that, we keep him.

Marla is a lady. I made her a pink and purple easter egg last night at Hepzibah and Troys. She loves it. Sometimes she licks Elliot to try and clean him up a bit, then she says, "Ew you are gross. I quit." and they fight alot. And it's reallly great. Elliot has sweet moves. And Marla has itchy spots now because she developed allergies. Says the vet. So. That's too bad. And she likes to read books and make me dinner. Why. Just last week I was sick and she made me chicken noodle soup. YUM YUM!

Also, they think they're going to be fed at night now... because Erin was trying to get Elliot better by giving him soft food with medicine in it on evenings... but it was BS... so she doesn't do it. But they still want to eat at night... which is a pain to deal with... because they mew and claw you and break things until you feed them.

They both want to go outside too. Erin thinks that Elliot is an "outside cat"... this has caused us some apartment conflict.

Annnnd... that's about it. They're pretty much the greatest.

From Mollie.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger mmmollie said...

1986 was a good year.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

yeah. my baby brother was born.
can i live with you guys? i won't have a job. can i? then again i just found out my boss is having a baby girl in september and might need me around. i can't leave a preganant lady. don't know what to do....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home