Station Station

Thursday, March 09, 2006

curl


curl
Originally uploaded by perplespoon.
i went deoderant shopping today and they thought i wanted a shaver because i don't know the word for deoderant so i was motioning under my arms. i couldn't get what i wanted until i said the word for "sweat" and then they brought me over to a collection of little spray bottles that you're supposed to daintily spritz under your arms while little birds twitter around, helping you get ready for the day. i walked away with my sweat, and posted a photo of an octopus at the tsukiji fish market.

5 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

Linda, Do you need me to send you some degree? Cause I know that's what you like. Cause we used ta share a cabinet. in the bathroom.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger erin said...

what is the word for deoderant?
if you tell me, i'll tell you how to ask for a lemon drop

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

moll, my mom's sending me some. hah. but thanks.

turns out i could have just said "de-o-do-ran-to." how how how how do i ask for a lemon drop?

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger erin said...

yoooo say, "lemon drop ou koo da sai"
does that sound like somethin' ?

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

haha you said a sentence! good job. it means "lemon drop please."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home