Station Station

Monday, February 20, 2006

When I go to the bus stop on MWF mornings at 8:30 I see a girl I knew in high school named Wendy. Waiting for the bus. (Linz knows who I'm talking about).

and... Wendy and I used to be slightly friends. We'd sit at the same lunch table, go to the same bonfires... whatever.

and... I've seen Wendy at the bus stop in the mornings for about a year now... and I avoid her... every time.
and... I know she sees me, and avoids me too.

because... we have nothing to say to each other.

and... even if it's just me and Wendy, we'll stand 5feet from one another and look in opposite directions.

because... that's how it is these days.

5 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

wendy. sad.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

tell her i said hi moll. ask her if she's still gonna marry bob kline.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

that'd be really funny. if I just walked up to her and said, "Lindsay Lueders says hi. and she wants to know if you're still going to marry Bob Kline." and then she'll respond and I'll just walk back to my bench. (I sit on the bench and Wendy stands in the shelter)

just that. that's all I'll say. she'll think I'm crazy. still.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger elle elle said...

hah. DO IT!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

okay. I'll do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home